This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Anybody that follows me on twitter is probably aware that I am often in the middle of an eyebrow crisis. I get them threaded then I am shocked to realize they do not resemble the gorgeous full brows of Brooke Shields, Lily Collins or Zendaya. I want luscious full brows but I also want a brows arched to perfection.

I can admit that in the past I have been overdramatic about the way my eyebrows came out but this time it is not in my head. I recently got them threaded before I flew back to school.

Let me set the scene. It is a Monday afternoon and I am absolutely exhausted because I pulled an all-nighter to study for a midterm. I start to get ready for work and glance in the mirror. I instantly realize that my right brow is significantly higher than my left brow. I acknowledge the fact that I am just tired and face dysmorphia has set in. Then I take a selfie and scream. I send the selfie to my best friend and she said “It’s not that bad you just look really skeptical.” Not the most comforting thing she has ever said but I really appreciate the honesty. The biggest question: Why did it take me four days to look in the mirror? The worst part: I generously tipped the woman that ruined my eyebrow game.

In high school the woman that threaded my eyebrows removed far too much hair from the center of my brow. The solution to that catastrophe was an Anastasia brow pencil. However, now the only thing I can do is patiently wait for them to grow out (fingers crossed they do by graduation). Nonetheless this has been a humbling experience.

My name is Margarita Williamson and I am a junior Journalism major from beautiful Southern California. I have a passion for ranch dressing and I love country music, Netflix, and reading. I support all things Taylor Swift and will defend One Direction till the end. My knack for investigating is top notch. I aspire to attend law school in the hopes of one day becoming a legal commentator.