This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Name: Matt Anfuso

Year: Junior

Hometown: Wayne, N.J.

Major: Accounting

Relationship: Single

Hobbies: Gym, baseball, hiking

Celebrity Crush: Kaley Cuoco

HC (Her Campus): What are some things you look for in a girl?

MA (Matt Anfuso): Shes has to be funny.  If I can’t laugh and have fun with you, it’s not going to work.

HC: What is your ideal date?

MA: Well is it for the summer or the winter?  If it’s summertime, I would like to go hiking and be outside.  If it’s in the winter, I would like to take her to the city and walk through Times Square or the Highline and get a bite to eat.

HC: What is a major deal breaker?

MA: I would have to say if she acts rude to people she doesn’t know.  Those people could be my friends and that’s not cool.  This has also happened to me before. It was awkward.

HC: What made you choose accounting?

MA: I knew I wanted to major in accounting and make a nice living with it.  I also like how many opportunities I would have in the city.

HC: What is your dream job?

MA: I would love to work in the city.  My ultimate dream job is working in Times Square in my own private office.  I’d be my own boss and be able to take days off whenever.

HC: What do you like about Seton Hall?

MA: It has a high school feel to it.  It’s a small enough school where everyone kind of knows everyone.  I may not know everyone personally but I have seen their faces around campus.  Also, I feel like I would get lost in a big school. 

HC: Do you have a go to pick up line?

MA: I don’t think pickup lines work.  My advice to anyone is to start talking and be a little flirty.  If it’s working, then go with it. 

HC: Do you have any guilty pleasures?

MA: I love cookie dough ice cream.  If there is cookie dough ice cream in The Caf, then it’s going to be a good day!

HC: What do you like to do on the weekends?

MA: I like to get a baseball or softball game together with my friends.  I also like to hangout in Maplewood and eat at this amazing Italian restaurant called Arturo’s.  Besides that, I have been going to a lot of concerts these past couple weekends, so if there is a good concert over the weekend I would go to that too. 

HC: What do you like to do on a rainy day?

MA: I like to watch movies.  You know, maybe Netflix and chill by myself and hangout with friends. 

I am an aspiring public relations professional who is having a love affair with mac and cheese.
Rebecca Gramuglia is a senior Public Relations major with a minor in Graphic Design at Seton Hall University. As the Campus Correspondent for the Seton Hall Her Campus chapter, Rebecca enjoys writing all types of pieces from features to relatable blog posts. In addition to being the HC Campus Correspondent, she is involved with her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and is the President of the Public Relations Student Society of America. When she's not glued to her MacBook, you can find Rebecca obsessing over clothes and watching Clueless.