This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Name: Aaron Ross

Year: Senior

Hometown: East Bridgewater, M.A.

Major: Television Broadcasting

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Movie: The Fighter

Celebrity Crush: Julian Edelman

HC (Her Campus): What is something that nobody knows about you? 

AR (Aaron Ross): I run my own web series called “BurgerTyme.”

HC: Why did you pick your major?

AR: I have always watched and dreamed of being a SportsCenter Analyst.  Once college came around I finally saw my opportunity to try and make my dream come true of working in the world of sports broadcasting.

HC: What is your first thing that pops in your head when you think of Seton Hall?

AR: How much I wish the TV studio had HD cameras!

HC: Describe your perfect date.

AR: Sitting outside at a restaurant on the Boston harbor enjoying a lovely meal as the sun sets on a summer evening, then walking along the water taking in the sights of the city and ocean. 

HC: If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have three things what would they be and why?

AR: A grill, burgers and my secret BBQ seasonings because I can’t live without “BurgerTyme.”

HC: What is your biggest pet peeve?

AR: When the grill runs out of propane and I can’t make burgers.  It’s a day ruiner. 

HC: What is the first thing you notice in a girl?

AR: If she has a fun personality and isn’t going to be a boring person.  You need to be yourself and be able to have some fun and joke around and be adventurous. 

HC: What is your favorite thing about Seton Hall? 

AR: Being able to get hands-on experience in the TV industry.  It’s an opportunity that you don’t see at most other schools.  I feel like I’m a step ahead of most people that don’t go here and study broadcasting.   

HC: What is one thing you want to do before you graduate?

AR: Bring “BurgerTyme” to the TV studio start my own mini show on Pirate TV and share with the Pirate world just how great burgers are.  

Amanda Boyer

Seton Hall

Amanda Boyer is a senior public relations major at Seton Hall University. She is the Social media manager of the official school newspaper, the Setonian, as well as is a contributor to CupidsPulse.com and TheTaiLife.com which will be launching in Mid-April. Also in her junior and senior year she is the reporter for her sorority Alpha Omicron Pi’s international magazine, The To Dragma. When Amanda is not writing, she enjoys binge watching One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls and probably can recite every word. This country music lover would never be caught dead without her camera and her iced passion tea in her hands. Amanda aspires to work in corporate communications after graduation in December 2015.
Rebecca Gramuglia is a senior Public Relations major with a minor in Graphic Design at Seton Hall University. As the Campus Correspondent for the Seton Hall Her Campus chapter, Rebecca enjoys writing all types of pieces from features to relatable blog posts. In addition to being the HC Campus Correspondent, she is involved with her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and is the President of the Public Relations Student Society of America. When she's not glued to her MacBook, you can find Rebecca obsessing over clothes and watching Clueless.