5 TV Shows to Watch This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

And we’re back! Finally the TV shows that you all know, love, and have absolutely no time to watch but are going to anyway, are here! This week is a huge week for season premieres and we’re here to make sure you don’t miss out on your favs.

Empire 

When: September 21st, 2016

Time: 9 PM Eastern Time 

Channel: FOX

Everyone’s favorite drama to sing along in the shower to, is back and better than ever. We’ve been promised questions will get answered (TG). Also, rumor has it Lucious is with someone who doesn’t have the name Cookie. Be sure to watch and find out if that’s really how the cookie crumbles this season. 

Black-ish 

September 21st, 2016

9:30 PM Eastern Time 

ABC

Lucky number 3! Our favorite black family living in the white suburbs has returned and will have you laughing harder than before.  We love this show because not only does it have us laughing so hard our stomachs hurt, it also examines serious issues like police brutality and race relations from a realistic viewpoint. 

How to Get away with Murder 

September 22nd, 2016

10 PM Eastern Time

ABC

Another Shonda classic is back, and better than ever. We’ve all been dying for the new season after that cliffhanger at the end of Season 2. The drama of this show is to die for…literally ;) 

Grey’s Anatomy 

September 22nd, 2016

8 PM Eastern TIme

ABC

Grey’s is back and we are ready for the hospital drama. Rumor has it this season will focus on OG characters like Meredith and Alex. We can’t wait to have our hearts stop…and start again because of this classic show. 

Notorious (New Show Alert!) 

September 22nd, 2016

9 PM Eastern Time

ABC

Replacing our beloved Scandal, (it’s only ok because Kerry Washington is killing the pregnancy game), is a new drama. Notorious is all about the twisted relationship between media and criminal law. This show is filled with excitement—especially because it’s based off a true story.

While striving to become a high maintenance magazine girl, Rachel in the mean time, is a Senior Diplomacy major at Seton Hall. Obsessions include: her dog, airplanes, horoscopes (Cosmo astrologers are n e v e r wrong), and her sorority. When asked where she plans to be in 10 years Rachel responded "In 10 years I hope I'm either a very successful NYC woman or on vacation...either will do really."