Top 6 Short Hair Styles We Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

I don’t know if you guys have noticed, but short hair is the new big thing. Ladies from all over the world are saying goodbye to their long-luscious-locks and hello to a sheik and stylish short do. If you are about to take the plunge, or already have then you will find yourself in line with these stunning socialites.

1.  Pink

Pink got the party started with short hair back in 2001 with her break out album M!ssundztood. She said so what to beauty standards and gained a lot of respect with her rebellious style. It doesn’t take a genius to raise their glass and admit that Pink’s hair is perfect.

2.  Felicia Day

Some of y’all might know the “Queen of Geek” as Violet from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, others might know her as a YouTube personality on the Geek & Sundry network. No matter if you have been a fan of hers for years, or if you are just hearing about her today  it doesn’t take long to fall in love with her. She is spunky, relatable, and with a short do like that you know she means business.

3.  Jennifer Lawrence

I think it goes without saying that Jennifer Lawrence is one of the internet’s favorite people. She is one of the most real celebrities in Hollywood right now and acts as an amazing role model for the upcoming generation. While promoting Catching Fire JLAW made waves in pop-culture news when she cut her hair. The world saw just how far a simple style like Jennifer’s can go.

If you are big into the European music scene then by now you have heard a song or two by the swedish recording artist Robyn. Over the past fifteen years she has shown us just how versatile short hair can be.

5.  Miley Cyrus.

While she might shock the world with her twerking, Miley Cyrus has got to be one of the most influential people with short hair today. The style came in like a wrecking ball leaving many to claim that it was Miley’s way of copying Pink; however, this style has evolved to its own and has never looked better.\

6.  Halle Berry.

Rounding out this list we have Storm herself. Halle Berry is one of Hollywood’s most successful actresses working in the industry since the late 80’s. When you see Halle the first two things you notice is her big bold smile and her short sexy hair.

Now we would like to hear from you. Let us know what you think using #HCSU and don’t forget to add a selfie with your short hair.