Things We Love About Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

There is nothing better than seeing the streets filled with multiple shades of orange and yellow. Snuggling up with our chunky sweaters and scarves, while sipping on a pumpkin spice latte is one of our favorite activates. Here are the many more things that make fall the best season of the year:

Boots:

Yes! It’s finally the time of the year when it is okay to wear boots again. Rain boots, ankle boots, knee highs…you name it! Time to leave the flip-flops and sandals behind and get ready for some cold weather!

Everything pumpkin:

Nothing a college girl loves more than Starbuck’s pumpkin spiced late and those yummy pumpkin scones. Nothing beats the taste of cinnamony pumpkin goodness!

Spiced apple cider:

Its finally okay to drink yummy apple cider during the day with the perfect excuse of wanting to be festive.

Going to a pumpkin patch:

You are never too old to go running around a huge field in the outskirts of the city in search for the perfect pumpkin and obviously the cutest Instagram pic!

Infinity scarves:

There is nothing better than finally being able to break out those warm colorful scarves, a definite fall staple.

Thanksgiving!

What better holiday could there be? Thanksgiving is about binge eating yummy turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing while watching football and bonding with family.

Watching Halloween movies:

Whether you are a fan of scary movies or maybe the classic Disney Halloween movies, nothing beats snuggling and watching a classic like It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

Halloween:

Naughty or nice? Halloween is the one time of the year when you get to be whatever or whoever you want to be and no one can judge you.

Daylight savings:

Who doesn’t love an extra hour of sleep? That is all.

FOOTBALL:

Its that time of the year to raise the 12th man flag and cheer for your favorite team, (hopefully the Seahawks)

Hunted mazes:

No better way to solidify a friendship than being scared together, so go gather your friends and head to the nearest Haunted Maze, after all they only happen once a year.

Lastly, we are that much closer to Christmas, which honestly is the most exciting thing of all!