Style Watch: All Black Everything

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

We love the all-black trend for so many reasons. Black is flattering on all skin tones, and with an all-black outfit, you never have to worry about matching! It’s simple: black looks good with black, on anyone. 

Alexa Grigore, chic in all black while studying abroad. Here, she rocks the look in London. Bring some of that fabulousness back to Seattle, Alexa! 

SU fashion club’s Kayla Ruth Ka’imilani Shull, Nick Dimas, and Jessie Raisa wore black for the On My Block 2014 promo shoot. The fashion show took place last week, on April 12th, and these all-black looks rocked the runway! 

Me, in black. This look is quickly becoming one of my go-tos. 

Free People Bellevue makes a black ensamble look softer for spring.  Check out Free People’s black dresses.  They’re a perfect way to incorporate black into your spring wardrobe. 

Want more ways to incorporate black into your spring wardrobe? Check out this article by our very own Ashley Smith. 

I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.