This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Because I am a narcissist, like everyone else in the solar system; one of my favorite Tumblr trends is horoscopes. No, I don’t read my significant other’s horoscope first. Whoever says they do is very sweet and also a giant liar. 

For those of you who aren’t clued in, I’m talking about text posts that assign a zodiac sign with, for example, a quote from Parks and Recreation, or a character from Spongebob. They’re great. Very enjoyable. You should hit ‘em up. 

Anyway, here is my list of, “The Signs as Shoes Popular in the Pacific North West.”

Aries: high top converse

Taurus: brown suede clogs

Gemini: clear Jelly sandals

Cancer: Doc Marten mary-janes

Leo: heeled oxfords

Virgo: classic flats

Libra: brown riding boots

Scorpio: Doc Marten lace-up boots

Sagittarius: black and white nike sneakers

Capricorn: cut-out booties

Aquarius: barefoot

Pisces: Birkenstocks 

Avalon is a sophomore at SU, originally from the Bay Area. Likes include X-Files, breakfast, writing, and art pens. 
Just another college student trying to have it all, including style and comfort; follow my personal struggles with fashion, finances, and the future at www.thehannahgold.com
I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.