The Signs as Disney Princesses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

If you’re a millenial, chances are you grew up watching a wide selection of Disney movies. Chances also are you had a favorite character (or two or three) who you dressed up as on Halloween or pretended to be on the playground. If you haven’t identified with a Disney character yet or are simply looking to identify more strongly with one, this article is for you. Read on to see which Disney princess you are based on your zodiac sign.

Aries: Jasmine (Aladdin) – You’re fiery, independent, and stubborn. You value yourself enough to know that someone needs to earn your respect, not just demand it. You believe rules are more of a suggestion than anything. If given the chance, you would totally own a pet tiger.

Taurus: Belle (Beauty and the Beast) – You are determined and hardworking, and are willing to do anything for the people you love. It takes a truly grand gesture (say, being gifted a library) to move you. You stand up for what you believe in.

Gemini: Elsa (Frozen) – Geminis have been getting the short end of the stick on the internet lately for being notoriously two-sided. While that’s true, your two sides are like Elsa’s: one side being a sweet individual ready for a good party, and the other side being honest regardless of the consequences. You don’t do well in isolation, so don’t go building yourself a castle of ice in the middle of nowhere any time soon.

Cancer: Cinderella (Cinderella) – Above all, you’re the caretaker of your group. Whether your bringing a friend ice cream after a rough breakup or clothing a mouse in need, you are always there to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it. Just make sure to give yourself a night off once in a while to buy some new shoes or get dressed up for a dance.

Leo: Mulan (Mulan) – You are a badass leader who makes and follows their own rules. You don’t take “no” for an answer and would die for the people you love. You are not afraid of doing what need to be done to ensure you get what you want. You probably rock with a sword, though I wouldn’t test that out in an unsupervised situation.

Virgo: Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves) – The stereotype about Virgos is true: you’re clean and organized, both in your home and in your life. You always have a Plan B (and C and D) ready just in case Plan A doesn’t go as planned. You are kind to those who deserve it, but don’t give the time of day to those who don’t.

Libra: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) – Aurora may have the reputation for being the most boring princess of the bunch, but that is not at all the case. Like Aurora, you are sweet to everyone around you, making you the consistently nicest of the zodiac signs. You delight everyone around you and entrance everyone who meets you. You are surrounded by people who would fight off a terrifying dragon to save you any day.

Scorpio: Pocahontas (Pocahontas) – You are stubborn as hell and are hesitant to expand your circle beyond the people who have worked hard to earn your trust. Once you let someone in, though, you do not accept betrayal of any kind and are not quick to forgive.

Sagittarius: Merida (Brave) – Like Merida, Sagittarius is the archer of the zodiac. As a fire sign, you are stubborn, independent, and fiercely loyal. You do things your own way without being combative, but you also don’t let anything get in your way.

Capricorn: Tiana (The Princess and the Frog) – You are hardworking and understand what it truly takes to get something done. You are dedicated to whatever you choose to invest your time in: be that a friendship, a romantic relationship, or a career.

Aquarius: Ariel (The Little Mermaid) – You are naturally bubbly (personality-wise, not physically!), and are surrounded by people who love you. You are generally unconcerned with your surroundings and do what you want when you want to. You love new people, places, and things, and aren’t afraid to go out and experience them.

Pisces: Rapunzel (Tangled) – You are a sweet and creative soul with a tendancy to worry too much. Your personality is magnetic when you’re with the right person, making you more likely to be surrounded by a few good friends as opposed to many casual friends. You are generally unconcerned with planning and organizing, preferring to follow your heart.

Just another college student trying to have it all, including style and comfort; follow my personal struggles with fashion, finances, and the future at www.thehannahgold.com