This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Shea Roberts

Year: Junior

Major: Visual Arts

Hometown: Orange County, CA

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

The ability to teleport so that I could travel everywhere and not have to worry about airfare.

What would your patronus be?

A lemur.

What’s a favorite childhood story about yourself?

I flushed my sister’s cigarettes down the toilet when I was two.

What would the title of your autobiography be?

“Concerts and Conerta” because I love concerts and I have ADHD.

Who’s a book character you identify with and why?

Hermione Granger, because she’s a strong independent smart woman without whom, Harry would’ve never gotten past professor Quirrell, let alone duel Voldemort himself. I think we all should try and be more Hermione-like.

What do you think your parents are most proud of you for?

Getting into college. My mom and my sister both didn’t go, so it’s a really big deal for me to have.

What is a quote that you live by?

“Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don’t” – Bill Nye the Science Guy

Give us a fun fact about yourself: I own my own business where I paint and design custom shoes.

Follow Shea on Instagram (@shoesbyshea) or Snapchat (@sheanicole182).

Just another college student trying to have it all, including style and comfort; follow my personal struggles with fashion, finances, and the future at www.thehannahgold.com
I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.