This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

1) Jergens Natural Glow Face Lotion

After washing your face and applying toner, use this bronzing moisturizer to add a glow that looks like the perfect tan. This lotion is great because it doesn’t come out streaky and doesn’t stain your hands if you wash them after applying it. Make sure you are exfoliating at night though, so that your skin appears an even color every time you apply this moisturizer.

2) Clinique BB Cream

This BB cream is a great replacement or addition to foundation. Put it on after your lotion and it evens out skin color and hides any blemish. If you are just running errands or just going to class, this is all you need for the day. It also has SPF in the formula, that protects your skin from the harsh sun and chemicals in our environment.

3) Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation

This is the best foundation on the market; it is a little pricey but completely worth it. It truly is long wear and has a great even finish, plus it has protective SPF. Bobbi Brown has a great line of products that fit every skin tone, which as you all probably know is really hard to do.

4) NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

This small compact concealer fits great in a purse or clutch for on the go touch ups. Its lightweight formula covers up great without a caked look. I put this concealer under my eyes at the beginning of the day, and it give me a refreshed look all day.

5) Benefit Bronzer

This tiny little box of bronzer is a great makeup investment; I have had mine for two years without ever having to replace it. A little goes a long way across the cheekbones and outlining the face. My favorite color is Hoola because it looks pretty against any skin tone.

6) NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS has a ton of great colors for their blush, but Orgasm is by far the best and most popular color. It is always in high demand at Nordstrom and Sephora. It’s a staple item every girl needs to complete her night out look.

7) Lancôme Eye Pencil (Le Crayon Kohl)

The Lancôme Eye pencil comes in many different natural colors. It’s great eyeliner because it does it all! It stays all night even if you are out dance and sweating, and it also stays in the water line.

8) Naked Palette 2

This palette of eye shadows has been flying off the shelf. The colors are light pinks and browns, easy neutrals that can be dressed up or down depending on the time of day or what you are doing.

9) MAC Lipstick- Lady Danger 

MAC is my obsession for lipstick; they have every color under the sun and then some. My favorite has to be Lady Danger though; it is the perfect bright red lip that looks good on almost every skin tone. The classic red lip is good for day and night.

10) Maybelline Great Lash

This is the best mascara out there and the best part about it is that it’s cheap! You can find it in just about any drug store. I’ve been using this mascara since middle school and it competes with any expensive brand. It gives a full long lash that stays all day and night.