If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late, As Told By Drake GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Hopefully by this point you’ve listened to, or at least heard about Drake’s new mixtape, “If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late.”

Over the past few months, there have been countless rumors that Drake had been working on a mixtape. Then, on Thursday, February 12th, Drake surprise-released “If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late.” It originally was supposed to be released as a free mixtape, but Cash Money Records decided to release it for retail.

With that being said, I downloaded it immediately, and was satisfied with what I heard, although it was definitely different than his previous albums, especially “Nothing Was The Same.” While most of the tracks on “If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late” were produced by his usual producer, Noah “40” Shebib, this mixtape had very minimalistic and subdued beats. So much so that I got the vibe that the tracks were beholden to ambient-type music. Artists such as Travi$ Scott, PARTYNEXTDOOR, and Lil Wayne were featured on some of the tracks. Check out the mixtape here.

So all in all, here’s my version of an album review… reactions to each track with strictly Drake GIFs.

1.     “Legend.”

2.     “Energy.”

3.     “10 Bands.”

4.     “Know Yourself.”

5.     “No Tellin.’”

6.     “Madonna.”

7.     “6 God.”

8.     “Star67”

9.     “Preach.”

10.  “Wednesday Night Interlude.”

11.  “Used To.”

12.  “6 Man.”

13.  “Now & Forever.”

14.  “Company.”

15.  “You & The 6.”

16.  “Jungle.”

17.  “6 PM In New York.”

Aspiring journalist. New Haven, CT / Seattle, WA 
I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.