Hannah Rhodes

Hannah Rhodes

Graduation Year: 2017

Major: Nursing

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Birthday/Zodiac: March 28/Aries-fire sign :)

Involvement: SEAC is my second home. I have been working with SEAC for the past year. As an intern, then creative marketer, and then VP of Marketing currently. I attend many of our sports games and like to be prideful in our school.

If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?

I would like to be able to transport. This way I would never have to worry about being late (all my friends would love me for that). Also, I would never have to be stuck in traffic.

Finish this sentence: I don't trust people who...

slurp coffee loudly in the early morning.

What's a favorite childhood story about yourself?

This is horrible when I think of it now, but when I was little, with my dad, brother, sister, and two friends stuck in traffic, we spat wads of In n Out straw wrappers at cars. I found a roll of toilet paper in my dad's car, so I started to bunch pieces together, dip them in water, and proceeded to throw these at cars. Any other dad would probably have thought that was a bad idea, but mine, along with my siblings and friends, joined in. We didn't get any scary looks, but I can only imagine what a disaster it would have been to clean.

What movie/TV/book character do you most strongly identify with and why?

Parks and Rec - I like to think that I'm Leslie Knope sometimes. She is so driven and kind of crazy, which is how I see myself. Also, she definitely thinks out of the box, which I really admire about her.

What 3 things would you bring with you to a deserted island?

Mac and Cheese, a statement necklace, and a stove. (For cooking the Mac and Cheese, of course!)