This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Hometown: Chandler, ArizonaMajor: Pre-Major StudiesAge: 18Sign: SagittariusInvolvement: Chapel Choir, Center for Service and Community Engagement, The CatalystHC: How would you describe yourself using five words?Emma: Listener, feeler, thinker, laugher, dreamer.

HC: If you could sing one song on The Voice, what would it be?Emma: “Portugal” by Walk the Moon.

HC: Finish this sentence “I don’t trust people who…”Emma: I don’t trust people who think too highly of themselves to refuse to drink the leftover milk from their cereal.

HC: It’s the end of the night, what are you eating?Emma: If it’s the end of the night, I’m probably making tea as a study break. Lately I’ve been very into passion tea. I’m also probably eating Swedish Fish.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?Emma: Strong and powerful female celebrities inspire me a lot, including (but certainly not limited to) Amy Poehler, Emma Watson, Kate Middleton, Beyoncé, and Lupita Nyong’o. But I’ll always have a place in my heart for Johnny Depp.

Aspiring journalist. New Haven, CT / Seattle, WA 
I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.