This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Seattle is one of the biggest music hubs in the United States. We’ve compiled a list of rad, affordable concerts within the area to look forward to during this Fall Quarter.

1. Alt-J

Alt-J, otherwise known as ∆, is a folk-step band composed of 4 musicians. Their first album, An Awesome Wave, was nominated for three Brit Awards and won the Mercury Prize. Some of their popular songs include “Breezeblocks” and “Left Hand Free.”

Genre: Folk-step

When: Wednesday October 15

Where: The Paramount Theatre

Price: $39.50

Get Tickets Here

2.RAC

RAC, previously known as “Remix Artist Collective,” is the solo project of André Allen Anjos. He is know for having over 200 mixes, including songs by Lady Gaga, Bob Marley, Lana Del Rey, and Two Door Cinema Club. Some of his popular songs include “Let Go” and “Cheap Sunglasses.”

Genre: Indie Rock/Synthpop

When: Friday and Saturday November 7 and 8

Where: The Crocodile

Price: $21.50 in advance

Get Tickets Here

3.Tegan and Sara

Tegan and Sara are an indie pop duo with a 13-year career that has allowed them to expand their music and audience all over the world. They are well known for their songs, “Closer” and “Back In Your Head.”

Genre: Indie Pop/Alternative

When: Tuesday November 11

Where: Paramount Theatre

Price: $31.25-$41.25

Get Tickets Here

4. Hoodie Allen 

Hoodie Allen is an independent rapper from Plainview, New York. His first EP, All American, was number 10 on Billboard’s Top Albums in 2012. He is known for his songs including, “No Interruption” and “You Are Not A Robot.”

Genre: Hip Hop

When: Wednesday November 12

Where: The Paramount Theatre

Price: $26.25

Get Tickets Here 

5. Generationals

Generationals is a duo from New Orleans. Their unique sounds are similar to Dr. Dog and Capitol Years. The duo is known for songs such as “Put a Light On” and “Spinoza.”

Genre: Rock

When: Saturday November 15

Where: The Crocodile

Price: $13 in advance

Get Tickets Here

6. James Vincent McMorrow

James Vincent McMorrow is a singer-songwriter from Dublin, Ireland. He gained major popularity after his first album, Early in the Morning and is known for songs such as “Cavalier” and “Red Dust.”

Genre: Folk/Singer Songwriter

When: Sunday November 16

Where: Neptune Theatre

Price: $25

Get Tickets Here

7.The 1975

The 1975 is an alternative rock band originating from Manchester.  They are well known for songs such as “Chocolate” and “Girls.”

Genre: Alternative Rock

When: Sunday November 16

Where: Paramount Theatre

Price: $26.25

Get Tickets Here

8. Noah Gundersen

Noah Gundersen is a local singer songwriter who is well known in Seattle. At the age of 13, he recorded his first ever album on his dad’s home tape machine. Now at age 24, he tours all around the United States and is known for his songs, “First Defeat” and “Family.”

Genre: Folk/Singer Songwriter

When: Friday November 28

Where: The Moore Theatre

Price: $20 in advance

Get Tickets Here

9. Kina Grannis

Kina Grannis is a solo singer songwriter from California. With over 981,296 subscribers and over 155.23 million views, she has gained a lot of her popularity from her YouTube channel. Some of her popular songs include “The Fire” and “Valentine.”

Genre: Acoustic/Folk/Pop

When: Monday December 8

Where: The Crocodile

Price: $20 in advance

Get Tickets Here

10. G-Eazy

Gerald Earl Gillum better, also known by his stage name G-Eazy is an American rapper, songwriter and producer from Oakland, CA.  His most popular songs are “Marilyn” and “I Mean It”. 

Genre: Rap

When: November 24th 

Where: Showbox SODO

Price: $30

Get Tickets Here

Hey, hi, hello! My name is April and contrary to belief, I was not born in April—but that's okay. I enjoy (many) cups of coffee, '80s romcoms, and film photography. I write about things that I care about, so hopefully you find some interest in them as well.