This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Charlotte Pine

Graduation Year: 2019

Major: Sports and Exercise Science

Hometown: Berkley, CA

Campus Involvement: OAR, SU Society of Feminist

Birthday/Zodiac: February 19/Pisces

If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?

I’d love to be able to speak, read, and write in any language!

Who is your celebrity crush and why?

Dylan O’Brien because:

Finish this sentence: I don’t trust people who…

I don’t trust people who pronounce pistachio “piss-TAW-she-oh”.

What do you think your patronus would be?

My patronus is 100% a Sea Otter. Without a doubt.

What’s a favorite childhood story about yourself?

I was once put in time out for fighting with my older sister, she was sent to our room to reflect and I was sent to my mothers room. In an act of brash rebellion I uncapped my mother’s brand new MAC lipstick and smeared it from ear to ear across my face. When my mom came to let me out she began to laugh uncontrollably and took a pricless photo. In addition to the lipstick, I’ve got sass written all over my face.

What 3 things would you bring with you to a deserted island?

Mac and Cheese, a statement necklace, and a stove. (For cooking the Mac and Cheese, of course!)

What’s the theme song of your life?

“Where Does The Good Go” – Tegan and Sara

Who inspires you in life/who’s your role model?

I want to be a pediatric physical therapist. Simply because I love the human body and I love children. The way the skeleton and muscles move and grows and react to stimuli is fascinating to me. I want a career where I’m able to help kids that have physical limitations function in ways that are comfortable and allow the most of what childhood has to offer without any restrictions due to physical ability!

Describe yourself in 5 words:

Ambitious, Creative, Opinionated, Kind, Silly

What is a quote that you live by?

“Two or three things I know for sure, and one of them is how long it takes to learn to love yourself, how long it took me, how much love I need now.” -Dorothy Allison, Two or Three Things I Know for Sure

Give us a fun fact about yourself:

I am a little obsessed with music. Whether it is learning about new music or seeing live shows, music brings out emotions that I think cannot be expressed in words or just with talking. It is a bonding experience for me to share music with someone.

Maddie is a junior at Seattle U, studying psychology and biology. She is an ever-growing social justice warrior, cat-lover, thrift shopper, avid hiker, and amateur cook.
I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.