Campus Cutie: Joseph David Delos Rayes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Name: Joseph David Delos Rayes

Year: Class of 2017

Major: Humanities for Leadership

Who would play you in the movie version of yourself?

Lucy Lui. No doubt about it.

What are three items on your bucket list?

1. Meet Judge Judy

2. Be a dead body on Law & Order SVU

3. Be on Jeopardy (but kids Jeopardy because I wouldn’t win otherwise) 

What is playing on your ipod?

My best friend and I like to have Fleetwood Mac days whenever it’s raining. I’m obsessed with Songbird and Silver Springs.

What is your Career goal?

I want to work in the video game industry hopefully in marketing or communications.

What is your dream date?

I really like the idea of spending a night in on a super snowy day and playing video games all night.

What is your favorite video game?

My favorite video game is probably Final Fantasy X. It has such a great story, an amazing soundtrack, and beautiful art direction.

What advice would you give your high school self?

When I was a kid, I always wanted to be able to fly, but now I’ve realized that telekinesis would be so much cooler. You can lift stuff with your mind.. even yourself. Being a waterbender would be cool too.

I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.