Boston From The Byte

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Name: Boston Perry Peltier

Major: Musical Theatre

Hometown: Yakima, Wa

Year: 2013

Sign: Gemini

Hobbies: Music, gaming, walking, working. Praise be to Netflix.

Campus involvement: Barista at the Byte, one of your local satellites. Come see us in the library! UTH: Unauthorized to Harmonize, an a capella group with Seattle U.

HC: If you could be stuck in an elevator with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why?

BP: Since you’re making me choose, I’ll go with Carl Sagan. He was a brilliant astronomer and remarkable scientist. He changed my life with ‘Cosmos’ and anything he had to tell me, I know, would be more than enough to inspire.

HC: What song do you have on repeat right now?

BP: My mind is a jukebox. It’s constantly playing one song after another, but most of them are showtunes. (Musical Theatre is a killer.)

HC: What do you think your spirit animal is and why?

BP: I really wouldn’t know, but I guess a golden retriever is a pretty great choice. Smart, friendly, oblivious.

HC: What’s something on your bucket list you want to check off?

BP: SpaceSpaceSpaceSpace

HC: If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?

BP: Transmutation because who doesn’t want to change shape?

HC: What is your go-to café drink?

BP: Earl Grey, hot.

HC: What is your favorite coffee shop in Seattle?

BP: I’m pretty coffeed out from work. But Vivace is pretty cool. Who knows more???

HC: You’ve had some buzz on Yik Yak, have you heard about that or read any of them and what’s your reaction?

BP: Funny story, a few faces started popping up at the byte mentioning that. After enough attention was brought to us, we all got curious. I get updates here and there, but for a bit it was almost a daily thing.

I’m a middle child so I’ve grown up with an attention complex, but the anonymous attention brought a lot of positive attitudes my direction, so I really can’t complain. All and all, it’s not really worth it to me unless I get a smile.