books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Binge-worthy Shows for Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

College student viewed, college student approved. Check out these amazing sitcoms to keep your spirits up while these midterms bring you down! I wish you all the best!

Broad City

Finally, a show about twenty-something’s living in New York that doesn’t sugarcoat! You may feel like your life is falling apart during midterms, but you’ll never get yourself in as much trouble as these two ladies. Their hilarious shenanigans throughout the city are just what you need to take your mind off homework.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schimdt

Written and produced by Tina Fey, this new sitcom stars Ellie Kemper, star of The Office.  Also set in New York City, it follows the life of a woman who has just been rescued from an underground cult. Hilarious and witty, it’s a feel-good with an important message on the strength and resilience of women.

Bob’s Burgers

With new episodes just added, now is the best than ever to jump of the Bob’s Burgers bandwagon. Sit back and watch the zany antics of the Belcher family, and think about pretty much everything except how much work you have to do.

Parks and Rec

Although the show has sadly ended, there are enough episodes to binge watch to keep you up all night instead of studying. 

Hannah Tyne is a sophmore at Seattle University. When she's not traveling the world, you can find her eating excessive amounts of Thai food, exploring her awesome city and hugging puppies. 
I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.