The Best (and Worst!) Dressed at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Best and Worst dressed at the Billboard music Awards 2014- According to Fashionista Daniela Ruiz

The Best

1.     Kendall Jenner rocked a lot of skin in a white halter top with shimmery blue pants. She looked young and fashionable without going over the top.

2.     J. Lo showed off her amazing figure in this red in this see-through dress. She looks amazing at 44 years old, am I right?

3.     Kesha looked very elegant with her light pink hair up and a floor length grey and black gown very unlike her usual loud dresses.

4.     Miranda Lambert, the famous country singer, was a fan favorite showing off her figure with a bright pink low cut dress, toned down with black and silver.  

5.     Liz Hernandez, presenter from Access Hollywood, knew exactly how to make an all-white outfit work. Her shorts and matching geometric top was the perfect combination of casual, edgy, and elegant.

6.     Lucy Hale looked cute in this pink over the knee dress. It was girly outfit with a kick given the bright yellow belt.

The Worst

1.     Cher Lloyd. Her dress had way too many embellishments; she looked like she was drowning in purple glitter!

2.     Natasha Bedingfield. Her Valentino pumps look amazing but everything up from there just doesn’t work. Her see-through top with a black bra showing just looks trashy and doesn’t complement the rest of her outfit.

3.     Kristy Teigen. The dress says it all. 

4.     Shakira. Usually Shakira looks very elegant but this dress just has too much see- through material, from the arms all the way down both sides of her body. 

I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.