This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Name: Afina Walton

Graduation year: Who knows, really?

Major: Digital Design

Hometown: John Creeks, GA

Zodiac sign: Gemini

Who is your celebrity crush? Joseph-Gordon Levitt. Firstly, he’s beautiful! Dark hair, brooding eyes, charming smile. And secondly, he is so smart and creative. “Let’s Record Joe” is an artistic collaborative he created in which artists of all mediums can contribute to a single project, e.g. a short film. Like, what? Amazing. 

What do you think your patronus would be? My patronus would be a cat, because I like to mind my own business and won’t bother you unless I need food or water.

What fictional character do you most strongly identify with? Creed Bratton of The Office.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A debt-free adult.

What is a legacy you hope to leave behind? I want to have written several essays and books on a number of topics. And I want people to have liked my art.

What is a fun fact about yourself? As of Wednesday, Sept. 30, I can squat 120 lbs.

Just another college student trying to have it all, including style and comfort; follow my personal struggles with fashion, finances, and the future at www.thehannahgold.com