Style > Beauty

Top 5 Products From Glossier That You Need In Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

Over the past couple of years, Glossier has taken the beauty community by storm. Glossier is a makeup and skincare brand that sells most of their products online; since they only have a few stores located in big cities. I’ve been a fan of the company for years now and have tried almost every product they sell. I love Glossier for their amazing formulas, cute packaging, and reasonable price range. If you’ve never heard of the brand, or if you’re not sure what to order, here are my top 5 products from Glossier that you NEED in your life.

1. Boy Brow: This brow product is hyped up for a reason. Boy Brow was my first purchase back in 2017, and since then I have gone through 5 new tubes. Boy Brow comes in 4 different shades: clear, blond, brown, or black. Glossiers website describes the product as, “A brushable, creamy wax that visibly thickens, shapes, and grooms brows into place”. If you’re looking for an eyebrow product that is easy and quick to apply, and will last you all day, this is the product for you!

2. Generation G Lipstick: Glossier Generation G lipsticks are one of the most under-hyped products on the website! I seriously don’t understand why more people are raving about this lipstick. Whenever I wear lipstick from other brands, I am always annoyed when the product comes off easily and gets on my teeth or a cup i’m drinking out of. I love the Generation G lipstick because it’s the perfect mixture between a lipstick and a lip stain. The product glides onto the lips easily and delivers a ton of pigment after just one swipe. Even better, the lipstick will last you all day without coming off on your teeth or cups!

3. Invisible Shield Sunscreen: If you aren’t doing so already, you should be wearing sunscreen everyday. Trust me, I know it can be annoying lathering on the thick sunscreen that brings a white cast to your face, which is why Glossier’s Invisible Shield is the perfect solution! It’s a thin, clear formula, that doesn’t smell like sunscreen and doesn’t leave a white cast on your face! It’s such a great sunscreen that it actually makes me want to put it on everyday.

4. Lip Gloss Trio: Another one of Glossiers most hyped up products is their lip gloss. They originally released a clear lip gloss, but since then they have released two other glosses, one with a red tint and another that’s holographic. These glosses are some of the best glosses out there! They are super glossy and look great on anyone. I will warn you about one thing, these glosses can be a little sticky, but if that doesn’t bother you then you’ll love them!

5. Lash Slick Mascara: If you’re tired of clumpy lashes and want your lashes to be super long, you should try lash slick. This mascara is by far the most comfortable mascara I have ever worn. I can wear it all day long and forget that I’m wearing mascara. One of the things I love about this mascara is that the formula has tiny fibers in it that stick to the ends or your lashes to make them appear longer. Definitely give this mascara a try if you want long lashes!

Hi! My name is Alli Ayers and I am a sophomore at San Diego State University. I love everything related to beauty, fashion, and travel!
My name is Katherine Chen, in HerCampus I was a writer and a Campus Correspondent. I really enjoy writing and it's a big part of who I am as a person. Outside of writing I enjoy ballet, playing the piano or guitar, I also enjoy hanging out with a good book and binge watching TV shows!