Stagecoach Music Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

Forget about Coachella, this past weekend many SDSU students made the drive out to Indio, CA for the annual Stagecoach Music Festival. The three-day long festival featured some of country music’s biggest stars such as Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan, Sheryl Crow and Alabama. Carrie Underwood even made a special guest appearance to perform “Remind Me” alongside Brad Paisley – the song is nominated for two CMT Awards this year.

Jazmine is a freshman at San Diego State University in beautiful SO Cal. With plans to major in Communication and double minor in public relations as well as TFM (Television, Film, and New Media), she deeply enjoys reading, writing, and getting to know people around campus. As the founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus SDSU, her hopes are high and she is confident the branch will be a wonderful success. While in her first year of college, she is learning how to be more involved around campus while maintaining her studies. After spending a few childhood years living in Europe and traveling internationally, Jazmine has a passion for learning about different cultures from all over the world, especially the different foods! Future plans? She intends to have a career in media, preferably at a fashion magazine, such as Seventeen, or work with a popular television network such as OWN. In her free time she enjoys being with friends, reading, photography, Sunday church, learning how to play the ukulele, organizing things, and spending hours in the beauty department at almost any store.