C5C26BDA 99A0 45B6 8361 2DF33D0741D8JPEG?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
C5C26BDA 99A0 45B6 8361 2DF33D0741D8JPEG?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Celina Aquino
Style > Beauty

The Panty Subscription You NEED

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

Are you bored of the same underwear you’ve had since high school? Have you been neglecting your messy underwear drawer? Here is your reminder to throw out those old, worn out undies and make room for cute and comfy styles from BootayBag! 

BootayBag is a subscription service created by women for women that delivers up to four designs of undies a month. For anyone familiar with the TV show Shark Tank, founder of BootayBag, Ellyette Gheno, made a deal with the notorious Kendra Scott. I don’t know about you but I’m even more inclined to support a business with such powerful women behind it. 

Every month they release four undie designs: two cheeky styles and two thong styles. You get to personalize your order by choosing how many pairs of undies you want and what styles. Plus, they release optional add-on product(s) like bralettes, lace shorts, etc. that you can add to your monthly order. 

The best part? It’s affordable! Starting at $10 for one style, two pairs for $15, and all four for just $20 including shipping. So what are you waiting for?! To start, go to their website ( www.bootaybag.com ), create an account, and select your preference for that month’s delivery! It’s as simple as that. 

I’ve been a BootayBag subscriber for the past four months and I cannot complain. Every month’s products amaze me with how comfortable and good quality they are. 

C’mon ladies, I know you can agree it’s dangerously fun to get something in the mail. Subscribe now to start feeling fresh, and beautiful, in those new undies of yours.

p.s. I recommend following them on Instagram ( @bootaybag ) to submit design requests, see sneak peak launches, and be inspired by the body inclusive images and empowering messages.

* this article is not sponsored

Hello! My name is Erin Barker and I'm studying Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations at San Diego State University. I was born and raised in the Denver area and always knew I wanted to go out-of-state at a campus with warm weather! SDSU was my dream school so it was a no-brainer when I got in that I'd soon be packing my bags. You can find me at any beach tanning, eating all the Cacio e Pepe in Little Italy, or getting boba! When I'm not here in San Diego studying I'm back home visiting family and my three dachshunds in Colorado! I have a passion for my faith, fashion, traveling, building quality friendships, and putting family first. I'm so grateful to be part of the Her Campus community to have a space to write creatively!