This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

As a skincare enthusiast, I have tried many different skincare brands and products, but found that only a few were worth sticking to. One of my favorite skincare lines is Purity by Philosophy. Their products have made a huge difference in my skin and have become a staple in my skincare routine. 

My all-time favorite face cleanser, maybe even product, is the Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser. This cleanser gently removes makeup and cleans your skin at the same time. Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after the first use and will have a lasting natural glow. This cleanser is great for all skin types, including sensitive, so it’s a must-try for everyone! 

One skincare product that is often overlooked is eye creams. The Purity Eye Gel has become a product that I love to use day and night. This eye gel is so hydrating and brightens up the eye area, so you will notice a change in your skin. 

Moisturizers are so important and lock in all of the other products. The Purity Ultra Light Moisturizer is one of my favorite moisturizers that I’ve ever used. I like how lightweight the product is and how a little goes a long way. This moisturizer will leave your skin hydrated, glowing and radiant. 

Purity by Philosophy is a great skincare line that is definitely worth trying. Purchasing at least one of these products next time you’re shopping will be one of the best decisions you make! 

Hi, I'm Amanda and I'm from Denver, Colorado! I am a junior studying Journalism at San Diego State University. I enjoy spending time with friends, crafting, and shopping. Follow me on foodie adventures @goodeatswithamanda!
My name is Katherine Chen, in HerCampus I was a writer and a Campus Correspondent. I really enjoy writing and it's a big part of who I am as a person. Outside of writing I enjoy ballet, playing the piano or guitar, I also enjoy hanging out with a good book and binge watching TV shows!