sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

My Fall 2019 Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

Fall is one of the most magical times of the year, hands down. The air gets cooler, the leaves change colors and everyone starts preparing for the holidays, starting with Halloween. What makes it even better, however, is a good playlist full of tunes that will put you in your feels and get you excited for spooky season. Cozy up under your softest blankets, grab some hot chocolate and listen to my favorite fall 2019 songs.

1. Ghost –Au/Ra, Alan Walker

2. The Bones – with Hozier Maren Morris

3. Rushing Back –Flume, Vera Blue

4. Lose You To Love Me- Selena Gomez

5. The Best You Had- Nina Nesbitt

6. Playing Games- Summer Walker with Bryson Tiller

7. October Skies- Mumford & Sons

8. Ghost Town- Kanye West

9. Shrike- Hozier

10. Fallingwater- Maggie Rogers

11. Hope is a Heartache- LEON

12. my strange addiction- Billie Eilish

13. two nights part ii- Lykke Li

14. Space Cowboy- Kacey Musgraves

15. Feelings- Lennon Stella

16. Haunted- Beyonce

Hi everyone! My name is Tuya and I am currently a senior at San Diego State University studying Communication with the hopes of landing a job in the digital marketing field. I love going to music festivals, tanning at the beach, and shopping with friends in my free time. I consider myself a goal-setter and strive to be the best version of myself so I can be successful in my endeavors. I am super excited to be a part of Her Campus and can't wait to see what the future has in store! Go ahead and check out my Instagram @tuyahaden and my food account @hungryhapaa :)
Emily is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus SDSU. She is a 4th year journalism student from Chicago, IL. At SDSU, she is in Kappa Delta, is the Social Media Director of Rho Lambda and the Vice President Membership of Order of Omega. Emily's favorite hobbies are dancing, online shopping, planning out her Instagram feed, blogging and going to Disneyland. On a daily basis, you can find her glued to her laptop writing blog posts and editing Youtube videos. In the future, she wants to work for the Walt Disney Company on their social media marketing and communications corporate team. Emily's strong passion for digital media & content creation makes her very proud to be a member of the Her Campus team!