Michelle Castillo ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

Name: Michelle Castillo

Age: 19

Year: Sophmore 

Major: Kinesiology emphasis in PT & Spanish 

Hometown: San Diego, CA 

Her Campus (HC): What made you decide to become an RA? 

Michelle Castillo (MC): My RA really made my experience in the residence halls so great and I wanted to have the same impact on incoming freshman 

HC: What made you decide to come to San Diego? 

MC: I wanted to stay in San Diego mainly because it is such a beautiful city with great beaches. Also being so close to my family but having the opportunity to be away from home was great. 

HC: What has been your favorite class? 

MC: My favorite class so far has been ENS 265 which is an athletic training class focusing on the preventative ways to prevent injuries in athletes and the rehabilitation steps such as taping and exercises to help the injuries 

HC: What has been your least favorite class? 

MC: My least favorite class have been all the chemistry classes 

HC: What’s one goal you hope to accomplish by the end of the year? 

MC: One goal I hope to accomplish by the end of the year is to hopefully sign up or at least get prepared for an NPC physique competition 

HC: What is your favorite college memory? 

MC: My favorite college memory is meeting some of the most amazing people that I consider to be life long friends throughout my years here at SDSU

HC: Tell us something not that many people know about you. 

MC: I was in gymnastics for 14 years.

TRIVIA 

Favorite Song: “All I Ask” by Adele 

Favorite Artist: Lana Del Rey

Favorite Food: Sushi 

Favorite Cerel: Coco Krispies and Lucky Charms 

Favorite Vacation Spot: Cancuna

Favorite Movie: The Notebook

Sophomore at San Diego State University, majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations. Campus co-correspondent in San Diego State University's Her Campus chapter. Born and raised in the Inland Empire. In addition to my love for journalism, I also love baseball, reading, and hanging out with my friends.