Blue and Beautiful: It’s all About the Beach

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

Aaaaaaaaand we’re back!!! Welcome back SDSU to the sunshine, the sand, and yes…the schoolwork. The New Year and new semester are fully underway and will hopefully be filled with excellent grades, amazing Friday nights, and trips to the most beautiful beaches around, such as Coronado, pictured here. Here’s to the best semester yet with the help of Her Campus SDSU. See you on the beach!

Gorgeous Coronado Beach postcard.

Hello! My name is Holly, and I'm currently a sophomore at San Diego State University studying Hospitality and Tourism Management, specializing in events. I may not be studying it but I have a strong passion for journalism, coffee, Harry Potter, yogurtland, Criminal Minds, and all things HerCampus! Hope I can entertain you, and learn from collegiates all over the country!!
Jazmine is a freshman at San Diego State University in beautiful SO Cal. With plans to major in Communication and double minor in public relations as well as TFM (Television, Film, and New Media), she deeply enjoys reading, writing, and getting to know people around campus. As the founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus SDSU, her hopes are high and she is confident the branch will be a wonderful success. While in her first year of college, she is learning how to be more involved around campus while maintaining her studies. After spending a few childhood years living in Europe and traveling internationally, Jazmine has a passion for learning about different cultures from all over the world, especially the different foods! Future plans? She intends to have a career in media, preferably at a fashion magazine, such as Seventeen, or work with a popular television network such as OWN. In her free time she enjoys being with friends, reading, photography, Sunday church, learning how to play the ukulele, organizing things, and spending hours in the beauty department at almost any store.