This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

With midterms officially in full swing, we understand the struggle of finding the perfect spot to sit down and prepare for your exams. Not to worry, I have compiled a list of some of my favorite study spots on campus for you to check out.

First up is, of course, Starbucks. Starbucks is the popular student hub on campus located in the Conrad Prebys Student Union, and for good reason too. With its comfy seats, it is the perfect place to hunker down and be productive for a few hours. Not to mention, there is plenty of coffee and baked goods to keep you motivated during your stay.

Next, is the Storm Hall Terrace. Here you will find large, cushioned chairs and a beautiful scenery overlooking the canyon. This is personally one of my favorite places to spend time and get some homework done while soaking in the San Diego sun. An added bonus, is that the Aztec Market and Starbucks are also just a building over in Scripps Terrace for your convenience.

Of course, this wouldn’t be a complete list if we didn’t mention our very own Love Library. The library has many spacious floors with chairs, tables, computers and even whiteboards at your disposal. There are also various study rooms open for use upon availability. If you are looking for something more social, the 24-hour area near the dome has a BCB station with snacks and coffee when you’re in need of a quick fix.

Last but not least, is the Turtle Pond next to Scripps Cottage. This is the perfect spot to relax on the grass or bring a hammock and enjoy the weather. Of course, the main perk to sitting here is getting to watch the turtles sunbathe on the rocks.

But above all, be sure to take a much needed mental health break in between your studying. Best of luck on all of your midterms!

Jessica (aka Jess or Jessie) is currently a Junior at San Diego State University majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations. She is working towards completing a minor in French, in hopes of traveling to France one day. Jess currently serves as the Vice President for the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) SDSU chapter and is the HerCampus SDSU Treasurer. When she's not eating her favorite ice cream, she enjoys hanging with her dogs, going to concerts and watching Dodger games.
Emily is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus SDSU. She is a 4th year journalism student from Chicago, IL. At SDSU, she is in Kappa Delta, is the Social Media Director of Rho Lambda and the Vice President Membership of Order of Omega. Emily's favorite hobbies are dancing, online shopping, planning out her Instagram feed, blogging and going to Disneyland. On a daily basis, you can find her glued to her laptop writing blog posts and editing Youtube videos. In the future, she wants to work for the Walt Disney Company on their social media marketing and communications corporate team. Emily's strong passion for digital media & content creation makes her very proud to be a member of the Her Campus team!