The Best Fall Findings at Trader Joe’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

October has flown by right before our eyes, but luckily we don’t have to say goodbye to fall just yet! Fall scents are still in the air. The weather is barely starting to cool off, allowing us to bust out those autumn colored sweaters. But what’s better than fall fashion and festivities? All of the delicious seasonal items at Trader Joe’s! I have compiled a list of all my favorite fall findings from all things comfort foods, decor and more. Trader Joe’s has plenty more fall items in their store, but these are just my personal favorites. 

Harvest Spaghetti Squash Spirals

Such a simple and easy meal to make on busy school nights! The Spaghetti squash spirals are a nice alternative to pasta, and are still super delicious. Pair with some garlic bread or another side of your choosing to make a more filling meal.

Decorative Pumpkins

A cute and affordable trend that never goes out of style! Trader Joe’s offers a variety of pumpkins at their stores– mini, large, white, tiger-striped, orange and more! The mini pumpkins can cost as low as 69 cents!

Apple Cider Jam

This jam has chunks of apples is the perfect topping on some toast or can even spice up your traditional pancakes! 

Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew

This canned cold brew is perfect when you’re on the go and looking to satisfy your pumpkin spice craving! Pour over ice to make your own PSL and save some $$$!

Pumpkin Bread Muffin Mix

I absolutely LOVE using this mix to make muffins for me and all my friends! I like to add chocolate chips for a little extra gooey sweetness.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix

Like I mentioned before, I love the sweetness of the chocolate chips.

Maple Streusel Bread

Let’s be real, bread/carbs are addicting. Especially this bread. It has the perfect, cakey texture and is super delicious. I love to pair a warm slice with my morning coffee!

Cinnamon Spice Instant Oatmeal

A super easy and yummy oatmeal mix. It has the perfect amount of spice and goes well with fresh chunks or slices of apples.

Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese

I don’t know about you, but I’m a BIG fan of pasta. Mac & cheese is one of my favorite staples to have in my freezer for nights when I want a quick and easy dinner. This mac & cheese does just that but it has the best fall flavors added to it! I pop this in the microwave when I’m in a rush and enjoy all the cheesiness it has to offer.

Fall Leaf Corn Tortilla Chips

Lastly, I wanted to mention these chips that I enjoy snacking on by myself or with company. These lightly salted tortilla chips are shaped like leaves and are enjoyable by themselves or with some fresh salsa! They’re perfect for a quick snack or for laying out at a party.

Hi everyone! My name is Victoria and I'm a junior studying journalism and media studies at San Diego State University. I enjoy spending time sitting back and relaxing with friends, exploring the hidden gems of San Diego and listening to music. I love going to concerts (so much that I work at the venues on camps). I am also extremely passionate about the performing arts! I am pursuing a theatre minor here at state. Fun fact: I'm a princess for parties! I'm stoked to be writing for Her Campus and I hope you scroll for a while and enjoy. :)
Emily is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus SDSU. She is a 4th year journalism student from Chicago, IL. At SDSU, she is in Kappa Delta, is the Social Media Director of Rho Lambda and the Vice President Membership of Order of Omega. Emily's favorite hobbies are dancing, online shopping, planning out her Instagram feed, blogging and going to Disneyland. On a daily basis, you can find her glued to her laptop writing blog posts and editing Youtube videos. In the future, she wants to work for the Walt Disney Company on their social media marketing and communications corporate team. Emily's strong passion for digital media & content creation makes her very proud to be a member of the Her Campus team!