Aztec Pride in March

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

For those of you Aztecs out there who are looking to be a little bit more engaged on campus, March is your time! Every March, our student involvement and our SDSU pride skyrockets with the introduction of A.S. Elections and GreenFest! Here’s a little bit more about both…

GreenFest

This year’s GreenFest will be March 18-21, and will consist of various events, team building games, entertainment, and a concert. This year, some of the events include a boat race and a fashion show, all inspired by and produced through sustainability. The four-day promotion of sustainability and going green will end with an amazing concert… Macklemore and Ryan Lewis! The opening act will be SDSU’s very own Brandon Pierce and Ryan Smith. Even if you weren’t one of the thousands who camped out for those tickets at 5 AM, you can still go! Tickets are still on sale at Viejas Ticket Arena for $10.

Don’t miss out and to learn more, follow the link below!

http://www.as.sdsu.edu/greenfest/

A.S. Elections

When tents start popping all over campus, it can only mean one thing – A.S. Elections are here again! This year, there are over 60 candidates running for positions as Executives, Campus Life Commissioners and College Council Representatives. Elections will be opening up on Webportal on March 11 and will close on March 14.  Keep your eyes peeled for exclusive interviews with A.S candidates on Her Campus this week. And be sure to stay informed through student debates this week, Tuesday-Thursday, from 12-1 in front of Hepner Hall, and find out who the best candidate is to represent you and the rest of the student body. Don’t forget to vote!

Welcome to Her Campus SDSU!