Are You Properly Prepared For Summer?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

The greatest time of the year is quickly approaching us! (I’m talking about summer break, of course.) You can prepare for the greatest season of the year with these following products.

Monthly Gift

That time of the month is dreadful for most women, and having to go out to buy feminine care products every month is just the icing on the cake. However, with a subscription to Monthly Gift, you will have customized little black boxes filled with your choice of tampons, pads, and liners, and even chocolate delivered to your house just before your period arrives. Monthly Gift also has an app that allows you to track your menstrual cycle, which can sometimes be a hard thing for college students to remember because of our busy schedules and endless days filled on campus. 

Spots

Traveling can be difficult when it comes to where you decide to stay. Motels and hotels are sometimes too expensive when you’re on a college budget, which is where Spots comes in. With Spots, a social housing app, college students are able to offer their place as a location for other students to stay in at an affordable price, perfect for those students who want to travel, but don’t want to waste all of their money on a hotel. I’m looking forward to trying this app out during the road trip I’m taking next month! 

CamelBak

Finals season is approaching, which means late nights spent studying and early mornings spent rushing off to class. The CamelBak travel mug is the perfect mug for your coffee or tea on the go. With a drinking valve that opens and shuts with the press of a button, spills are easily prevented so you won’t have to worry about spilling your drink all over your bag and yourself. And by bringing your own beverage to campus, you won’t have to worry about showing up to campus a half hour early just to wait in line at Starbucks.

Vera Bradley Beach Towel 

Living about 10 minutes away from the beach means it is essential to have a beach towel in your possession. Made with 100 percent cotton for extra-softness, the Vera Bradley beach towel is amazing for any trip to PB, or even the Aztec Aquaplex. 

Pure Silk Shaving Cream

I have many friends who don’t use shaving cream when they shave their legs, and quite frankly, it shocks me. Shaving cream was invented for a reason and is an essential bath product for those who do shave their legs. Pure Silk shaving cream hits all of the important points: it nourishes your skin as you shave, protects your skin from getting cuts, and leaves yours legs with a soft finish! It’s pretty much always summer in San Diego, so it’s best to be prepared for any beach day by using Pure Silk shaving cream to shave your legs.

Brappz

Tank top season basically exists 24/7 in San Diego, and what better way to creatively show off your shoulders than with Brappz. With Brappz, you can swap out any old bra strap with a colorful, cute Brappz strap. But it doesn’t stop there! These straps are so versatile as they can be used as jewelry, shoe laces, or any kind of accessory.

Probably complaining or making a joke. Instagram: @jennheinzel
Welcome to Her Campus SDSU!