What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Thanksgiving is only a week away – a very special holiday where Americans come together with those they love to eat food they love. No matter if you’re a carnivore, a dessert kind of gal, or more into savory sauces, everybody’s got a favored Thanksgiving dish. But did you know that your dearest Turkey Day delight reveals a lot about your personality? Read on to discover what your favorite Thanksgiving food says about you.

1. Cranberry sauce – You’re sweet, sour and tangy and don’t let anybody tell you different. You might rub some people the wrong way, but haters gonna hate. Tell ‘em how it is KWEEN!

2. Mashed potatoes – You’re the kind of girl who likes to watch Netflix on the couch, minus the chill. Your motto is, “Why mess with perfection?”

3. Turkey – You’re a traditionalist who doesn’t go out very often. But when you do, everybody looks forward to your appearance and you end up stealing the show. Shake those tailfeathers!

4. Stuffing – You’re fun loving and always up for adventure. From afar your lifestyle seems simple, but close-up you’re a complex lady.

5. Pie – You get your sh*t done. Everybody comes to you when they need someone dependable and resourceful. You may come from a humble place, but baby you are irreplaceable.

Hope your Thanksgiving is filled with gratitude, family, and most importantly, food!

Erin is a sophomore Features Writer for Her Campus Santa Clara. Her spirit animal is a sloth. 
Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.