SCU Eligible Bachelors Edition: Anthony Dinkel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

If you love the outdoors and you’re looking for a stud to keep you safe this Spring, well then Anthony Dinkel is the guy for you. Affectionately known as Dinkel, this bachelor is hot enough to stop your heart and smart enough to save it. He dedicates his time to doing groundbreaking research on cycloactive drugs with the Chemistry Department on campus by day and saving lives with the EMS squad by night. In his free time, you can find him enjoying his guilty pleasure of Ben and Jerry’s The Tonight Dough™ ice cream.

“My ideal date is some wine under the stars on a beach with a girl who has just a stellar personality and always makes me laugh,” Dinkel said. You heard it here first girls, if you’ve got a stellar personality and a great sense of humor, be sure to hit up SCU’s version of Dr. McDreamy.

Tara Karanik is a sophomore student at Santa Clara University. In between late night studying for her Chemistry and History double major, her hobbies include binge watching puppy videos and Netflix. She is addicted to coffee and will most likely say she needs more coffee throughout the day. She has truly found a home at Santa Clara and looks forward to many more adventures as a Bronco.
Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.