SCU Cribs: Paradise

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Hey Broncos!

Today we are bringing back an old classic. I would like to present to you the return of SCU Cribs. Today’s edition: Paradise.

The girls of Paradise are truly living it up this year. Recently remodeled, their house boasts 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

Now meet the lovely ladies who call this place home! Below are Kiara Kobayashi, Claire Gutowsky, Allahjah Brown, Diana Kirkorian, Sammie Yamashita, Adrie Christiansen, Kelly Shintaku, Vivian Duong, Taylor Elkins, Megan Yang, and Chloe Lott.

Her Campus’s very own Paradise resident, Kiara, was able to snap some great pics, so let’s take a look inside.

When you walk into Paradise, the first room you step into is the living room. It’s got two nice couches and a lot of pillows (which make for good feng shui I hear). Overall, it’s a pretty cozy space. The girls can hang out, watch TV, relax, or host friends here.  

Next to the living room is the kitchen.

This has got to be one of the nicest kitchens I’ve ever seen in a college house. It has not one, but two fridges as well as lots of drawers and counter space. Not to mention the pretty impressive bottle collection to top off the cabinets. Very aesthetically pleasing if you ask me.

The bathroom featured below has some beachy décor, fitting perfectly with the name of the house.

Finally, and perhaps the most exciting part of paradise: the enormous backyard.

The huge lot size makes it a great place for hanging out, no matter what the activity.

Well there you have it, that was your exclusive look into one of light side’s very own. If you ever get the chance to hang out in this cool house you’ll be one lucky soul.

Till next time, go broncos!

Jordan is a sophomore at Santa Clara and a writer for Her Campus SCU. She is an English major and a Political Science minor. She loves her cat and two dogs very much. Go Broncos.
Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.