SCU Cribs: The Bellomies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

What’s crack-a-lackin’ my Broncos? Tila TeKeely here, comin’ at ya live from 846 Bellomy Street, otherwise known as…. “The Bellomies”. I am a hundo p #blessed to live in this swaggy apartment complex. 

The Bellomies are all unique and special in their own way. See, they don’t look exactly the same at all!  

If you’re lucky and live in one of the units facing east, you have the most spectacular view ever. I mean honestly, it takes my breath away every beautiful frickin’ day. I thank my father every day for paying for my rent to live in the Bay Area and for giving me the chance to wake up (in my own sweat because there is no air conditioning), look out my window, and see a masterpiece of a mosaic on such a nice building.  

As you can see in the photos, there is about one tree and one bush. So progressive of the Bellomies to act responsible during this time of drought. BUT, when it comes to drought, there ain’t no drought at the Bellomies. Passersby can see students “turning up” on a Saturday afternoon (it’s what the kids are calling it these days). 

Another really great feature of living in the Bellomies is that you can totally watch the men’s soccer team get dressed and get undressed from across the pond. Wait what?? My cat just jumped on my keyboard, I swear.  

Well that’s all for now folks. I’ll be back soon. You already knowwwww. 

Keely is a junior at Santa Clara University, studying communication and creative writing.  She has a sense of humor, not to mention a talent for puns.  Keely is originally from sunny Arizona, but she absolutely loves her new home away from home at SCU.  Some of her passions include food, spending time with friends and family (including her 5 beautiful dogs), being active, and just having a good time.