The San Francisco Zoo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

If you’re looking for something fun to do on the weekend, get a group of friends and go to the zoo in SF! There’s a wide variety of animals, from the penguins, to the insects, to the farm animals hanging out at the petting zoo. Don’t forget to check out my personal favorite, the giraffes. I’m sure they think we are just as weird looking as we think they are!

Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.
Victoria is a senior at Santa Clara University and is a History and Spanish double major with double minors in Political Science and Anthropology. A native Los Angelino, she's a huge Kings & Dodgers fan & will defend her favorite teams fiercely. Lover of Netflix, popcorn, & mint moose tracks ice cream. You can basically count on finding her snacking, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or in the library (sometimes all three at the same time).