absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Late Night Food Around SCU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

We’re lucky enough to go to a school that has a pretty good late night eatery on campus: the Bronco. Unfortunately, on some nights, it closes just too early to satisfy your cravings. So for those nights when you absolutely need a late night snack and the Bronco is closed, or if you’re just finding yourself tired of midnight mozzarella sticks (not sure that ever happens, but hey, it’s a possibility!), here are some great places to try around SCU.

Photo Courtesy of Unsplash.com

Safeway

This one isn’t incredibly exciting, but it’s a good option if you are not particularly craving one type of food and don’t want to spend a lot of money. Whether you want a bag of chips or an oven-roasted chicken, Safeway can help you out. And it’s walking distance from school, which is a huge plus. Open until 2am everyday.

IHOP or Denny’s

If you enjoy diner style food and all day breakfast, chances are you swear by one of these places. Either way, you can visit both at any time (they’re both open 24 hours a day) and get some good food for a pretty great price.

Pho Hoa

This place is open until midnight on weekdays and 2am on the weekends and offers great food for not too much money. If you find yourself craving pho late at night, this is the place for you.

Seniore’s Pizza

I think everyone can agree that Bronco pizza, while great, is a little over-priced. So if you want to venture elsewhere and try something new, you should head to Seniore’s. They are open until 3am everyday and have tons of good options. They also deliver.

Gooyi Gooyi

If you like Korean Barbeque, and you want a restaurant where you can eat late at night, then Gooyi Gooyi is definitely a place you should try. It’s open until 2am everyday but Sunday, and though this is one of the more expensive places on the list, you can still order some delicious food for a fairly reasonable price. 

Jack in the Box

Another 24-hour option for the list. Who doesn’t love that?! With a menu ranging from tacos, to French fries, to breakfast (if you venture there late enough), you can get just about anything at Jack in the Box. If you can’t choose, go for the munchie meal and get a little bit of everything.

Well there you have it! A couple places you may or may not have been to before but should definitely pay a visit when those late night cravings hit. 

Jordan is a sophomore at Santa Clara and a writer for Her Campus SCU. She is an English major and a Political Science minor. She loves her cat and two dogs very much. Go Broncos.
Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.