HC Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Summer is almost here! Prepare for an awesome summer with the HC Survival Kit!

Monthly Gift boxes: This app is perfect if you forget when it’s your time of the month. It lets you know when your monthly friend is coming and more. The app also sends you customized pads and tampons to make that time a little bit more fun.

Brappz: These straps are perfect for any occasion- from jewelry, to shoelaces, to bras and to swimsuits. If you’re in need of a quick change, put on one of these and you’ll be ready!

Camelbak travel mug: What better way to fuel your fabulous summer adventures than with a Camelback travel mug to keep you caffeinated and the environment waste-free.

Pure Silk: I know all you ladies out there hate shaving your legs, but this shaving cream makes shaving legs completely worth it by leaving your legs silky smooth and moisturized.

Spots stickers, bag tags, flyers and postcards: This app is perfect if you’re on a budget and you want to spend your summer traveling and adventuring. Check it out if you want to host fellow travelers or you’re looking for quick and easy adventures!

Vera Bradley beach towel, campus double ID, key chain, and accordion wallet: Traveling to the beach or the mall? Keep stylish and accessorized wherever you go with these adorable Vera Bradley products!

Finish strong with your finals and have a fabulous summer!

Tara Karanik is a sophomore student at Santa Clara University. In between late night studying for her Chemistry and History double major, her hobbies include binge watching puppy videos and Netflix. She is addicted to coffee and will most likely say she needs more coffee throughout the day. She has truly found a home at Santa Clara and looks forward to many more adventures as a Bronco.
Victoria is a senior at Santa Clara University and is a History and Spanish double major with double minors in Political Science and Anthropology. A native Los Angelino, she's a huge Kings & Dodgers fan & will defend her favorite teams fiercely. Lover of Netflix, popcorn, & mint moose tracks ice cream. You can basically count on finding her snacking, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or in the library (sometimes all three at the same time).