This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Basics

Graduating year: 2018

Major: Economics

Hometown: Redwood City, CA

Housing: Maples

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Faves

Favorite place on campus: Balcony on the third floor of Lucas

Favorite Benson meal: Chicken Katsu Special or Sushi Tuesday

Favorite off campus restaurant: Any sushi restaurant

Favorite sports team: San Francisco Giants

Favorite quote: “Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive” – Elbert Hubbard

Favorite class: Basic Sculpture with Professor Carrington

Favorite movie: The Sandlot

Funzies

Campus activities: I’m in Cal Phi, a Zipcar campus rep, and I do intramurals

Three adjectives to describe yourself: Adventurous, outgoing, creative

Craziest SCU memory: On Halloween freshmen year, I fell off of a roof and broke my foot. Cowell was closed for the weekend, so I limped around for the next couple days before going to Cowell on Monday and finding out that my foot was broken.

Celebrity crush: Rachel McAdams

Dream job: Professional golfer

Fun fact: One summer I rebuilt a 1969 Honda Motorcycle with my dad and then rode it to school for a while.

Spirit animal and why: A wolf. I went to a Native American sweat lodge in Taos, New Mexico when I was a sophomore in high school, and I saw a wolf in the smoke during the sweat lodge. The guide for our sweat lodge said that meant it was my spirit animal.

Pet peeve: When people make assumptions about somebody without taking the time to get to know them.

Theme song: Birds by Migos

Dream vacation: Go to some tropical island like Bora Bora and stay in one of those luxury huts above the water.

Bucket list: Go skydiving or cliff diving in Hawaii

For the Ladies…

Relationship status: Single

First thing I notice about a girl: Her eyes

Pickup line: Hey, I just lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

Dream date: Spend the day on a remote tropical island and cook dinner on the beach. I love to cook

Most romantic thing I’ve done for a girl: For Valentine’s Day I took my girlfriend up to San Francisco and we watched the sunset at the Golden Gate Bridge, and then we went out to dinner at her favorite restaurant in the city.

Victoria is a senior at Santa Clara University and is a History and Spanish double major with double minors in Political Science and Anthropology. A native Los Angelino, she's a huge Kings & Dodgers fan & will defend her favorite teams fiercely. Lover of Netflix, popcorn, & mint moose tracks ice cream. You can basically count on finding her snacking, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or in the library (sometimes all three at the same time).