Baseball Season Has Arrived

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Signs of spring are all around us, like nice weather, blooming flowers, and baseball. The Broncos started their season on February 19th and took the series against Notre Dame. They have a lot of great match ups ahead, so go over to Schott Stadium for some Cracker Jacks and some great American baseball! 

Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.
Victoria is a senior at Santa Clara University and is a History and Spanish double major with double minors in Political Science and Anthropology. A native Los Angelino, she's a huge Kings & Dodgers fan & will defend her favorite teams fiercely. Lover of Netflix, popcorn, & mint moose tracks ice cream. You can basically count on finding her snacking, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or in the library (sometimes all three at the same time).