This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

For the collegiette who’s always on the go, staying organized can be a daunting task. Between classes, jobs, internships, and other activities, there is a lot to keep track of. Here are a few ways to stay organized and keep all your ducks in a row.

1. theSkimm

If you didn’t know before, then now you do. theSkimm is the best way to start your day. This daily email newsletter gives you an overview of important news topics (aka what everyone is talking about), but with a little flair. Think clever subject lines and a pun here and there. And don’t worry, they’ll never spam you or send you anything you didn’t sign up for. Five emails a week, Monday through Friday, delivered to your inbox each morning. You can subscribe here.

2. Unroll.Me

Still getting promotional emails about sales at Aeropostale? You need Unroll.Me. Enter your email address and find out everything you’re subscribed to all in one list. It’s a quick and efficient way to manage email subscriptions and tidy up your inbox.

3. Clue

An app that tracks your period—what a time to be alive. This easy-to-use app ensures that your time of the month never sneaks up on you. You can track your cycle and other relevant health data.

4. Boomerang

Take control of your Gmail with this awesome service. You can schedule emails to be sent at specific times using the “Send Later” feature. You can also clean up your inbox by clearing out emails and telling Boomerang to remind you when you’ll need them. And, if you’re on a deadline and need to get a response, Boomerang will send you a reminder if someone you’ve emailed doesn’t reply.

5. Erin Condren Life Planner

Before you decide to go totally digital, try one of these awesome planners. It costs a pretty penny, but it’s worth it. You get to custom design it and you have about a million options to choose from. This planner also includes stickers and fun little extras that make staying organized stylish. Order yours here.