Here is some hard-fast proof that college students and sloths are of the same species:
1. You start off the week motivated to study and convinced that you have everything under control
2. But then you take a look at how much work you actually have to do and realize:
3. You decide to take a quick nap…
4. ...only to wake up hours later and realize you are not prepared
5. So you go to the third floor of the library but people are talking and you’re just like:
6. You end up pulling an all-nighter to finish a paper and when you’re done, you literally can’t even anymore
7. But then your friend asks you to explain something to them and you actually know what you’re talking about
8. But then you go into an exam and read the first question on an exam and don’t know the answer
9. Afterwards, you stress eat. A LOT.
10. Finally, the time comes when you’re done with your last exam and you walk out of the classroom like:
Good luck with finals!