Where You Can Find Alcohol Infused Ice Cream in Connecticut

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCSU chapter.

This last summer I discovered that there was such a thing as alcohol infused ice cream. Was I shocked? Not really, people will try and put alcohol in nearly anything that it will taste good in. Was I kind of excited by the idea? YES!

The liquor infused ice cream “barolour” I discovered was Tipsy Scoop in New York, although it is only a train ride away from Connecticut I do not really have the free time to run to NYC for a taste of this marvelous boozed up ice cream. So I did a quick search and was met with some pretty sweet details.

If you are interested in giving Tipsy Scoop a try you don’t really need to run all the way to New York for a taste. Not only does Tipsy Scoop cater but they also deliver.

With classic flavors like Spiked Hazelnut Coffee, Chocolate Stout and Pretzel, Strawberry Rhubarb Bourbon, Mango Margarita Sorbet, and Strawberry White Sangria Sorbet (there are even more flavors than the 5 listed here!) Tipsy Scoop also has seasonal flavors.

However, Connecticut also has some tipsy ice cream in the form of a truck. Tipsy Cones also serve liquor infused ice cream with flavors that include Whiskey Bean, Strawberry Short Shot, Mississippi Mudlside, Mexican Coffee and many more. And what else do we love about Tipsy Cones? They offer vegan flavors as well including flavors like Strawberry Wine, Rosé Sorbet, Peachy Bellini and more!

If you’re hoping to catch the Tipsy Cone food truck in Connecticut make sure to visit their website to find out where they’ll be gracing the local public with a some creamy, ice cold booziness.

Cover

Images: 1, 2, 3

SCSU Campus Correspondant. Communication major, journalism minor.