Bubble RUN and Help the World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCSU chapter.

Want to support families suffering with a member’s illness, and happy lives for young girls while having fun with friends? Well I’ve got the perfect event for you. 

Bubble RUN is an oppurtunity to get some exercise done while getting soapy. You’ll walk, run, skip, dance or stroll through 3 miles of foam that comes out in waves every 3-5 minutes. Every kilometer there are Foam Bogs where you get a little more fun with colored foam. Worried that you’ll eat unsafe foam? Bubble RUN’s foam is 100% safe, even if it doesn’t taste as good as it looks.

Once you’ve crossed the finish line you can hang around and dance to the music provided by their DJ, get some freebies, and have some more bubbly fun. Bubble RUN is not a race, take your time getting to the finish line or create a mental race if you want! Bubble RUN is all about you, how do you want to approach it?

While you’re having the time of your bubbling life feel good that you helped Girls on the Run, a development program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. Each session in the 10 week program gives young girls support, improves their competence, confidence, and the creation of positive connections. You have also helped families that are struggling with the illness, like cancer, of a loved one through Sean’s Fun a program of the Talbert Family Foundation

The Bubble RUN will begin its fun in March and end in November, visiting many different cities. For the full list visit the Buble RUN locations page.

Bubble RUN will visit us here in Connecticut on July 15th at the Pratt and Whitney Statdium at Rentschler Field in East Hartford. Early Bird prices of $20 end February 19th, and Regular prices are $50. 

Don’t think about it twice, help the world while having fun!

Cover

Images: 1, 2

SCSU Campus Correspondant. Communication major, journalism minor.