All Your Summer Must-Haves Courtesy of Our HC Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCSU chapter.

The semester is nearly over, and we can finally begin to realistically dream about summer! But summer comes with a lot of downfalls, that is why we want to help you be prepared and ready to take on anything that comes your way!

Secret Invisible Solid 

You never know when you’ll you need to reapply, summer is unpredictable but Secret’s Invisible Solid deoderant will keep you fresh for 48 hours. And the bonus to this seriously cool deoderant? It comes in 11 frangrances!

Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths

Life saver! The summer is hot and sticky, and you just know you’ll need to freshen up at some point of the day. Whether you are coming out of your gym class, yoga, or a busy day of work Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths are there to save the day. They come in a small package that you can take anywhere with you, they fit in your wallet, your purse, your bookbag, your makeup bag, and even your pocket!

Don’t worry about any major effects either, Summer’s Eve prides itself in helping you maintain a healthy PH level without any harsh chemicals like alcohol, parabens, or dyes.

“White Fur” by Jardine Libaire

We all love a summer read, and Jardine Libaire’s “White Fur” will provide all the love, lust, and suffering you need to become addicted.

Steripod Toothbrush Protector

Our toothbrushes sit around in the bathroom, open and unprotected. Have you ever really thought about how disturbing that is? Who knows what kind of particles are sitcking to the bristles of our brush. Steripod wants to help you keep all the yucky, unknown off of your toothbrush, and your teeth! Steripod uses thymol, which is found in many mouthwashes, which releases active vapor that keep your toothbrush safe in between uses. Don’t hesitate, Steripod’s Toothbrush Protectors are the perfect (and safe) home for your toothbrush!

Essence Eyebrow Designer

Want to stay fabulous while supporting an up and coming, cruetly free company? Keep your eyebrows in line with Essence’s Eyebrow designer, a thin and wasy on-the-go pencil/brush combo that give your brows that super style you’re looking for.

Cover by Viktor Hanacek

SCSU Campus Correspondant. Communication major, journalism minor.