6 School Outfits Inspired By Your Favorite Celebs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCSU chapter.

Whenever school starts again, we are faced with the struggle of what to wear. Whether you are looking for something casual or something with a little bit more effort, we’re here to help!

1. Cute with some effort

Effort: 9/10

This cute Selena Gomez outfit requires a little more effort than some of the other outfits on this list, but it makes for a really cute look! Trade in the heels for some flat shoes like sneakers, Vans, Converse or oxfords to create a more casual look.

2. Cute and relaxed

Effort: 7/10

This look by Zendaya makes you look like you put in loads of effort, when you really didn’t have to think too much about it. A long white tee under a leather jacket (faux, of course), some ripped jeans and sneakers and you’re ready to go!

3. Super comfy, but still put together

Effort: 5/10

Lucy Hale makes comfy look super cute and entirely effortless! Can you ever go wrong with an oversized denim jacket and leggings? What gives this look a more playful tone is the worn out pink denim.

4. Comfy and warm

Effort: 3/10

Vanessa Hudgens is able to rock literally every look and style. Some cute sweatpants, a sweatshirt and you’re basically going to school in your PJs! The shoes can be changed up according to your own style; you can rock the look with black boots like Vanessa does here, or you can go a bit sportier with some sneakers!

5. Classic and casual

Effort: 3/10

Lily Collins is wearing one of the most basic and classic casual looks that exists. A striped tee and jeans is a normal go-to look for everyone. This look is perfect for summer but if you want it to be a little more transitional, you can always add a long, open sweater or cardigan. And if your feet get cold easily, change the sandals for Converse, oxfords, loafers or any other cute closed-toe shoe you love!

6. Ultimate cozy and comfy

Effort: 1/10

If there is one thing Ariana Grande loves, it’s big, baggy sweaters. If you look up picture of her on Google, you will often see a big sweater (in any color, honestly) and either leggings or bare legs. She also loves styling them with heels, but since you’ll be walking all over campus I think your best bet is a comfy pair of sneakers.

SCSU Campus Correspondant. Communication major, journalism minor.