6 Minimum Effort Outfits Inspired By Selena Gomez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCSU chapter.

We all know that there are times during the school year when we are thriving! We want to look our best, dress super cute, and it does not matter if we have to wear jeans. However, as our responsibilities begin to pile up, and our hours of sleep shorten, it’s like we are waking up zombies and actual effort in our outfit seems nearly impossible.

If you are having one of those days when you want to throw on any comfy thing, then this list is for you.

1. Matching

A matching set of comfy pants, and a sweatshirt are cute and comfy. Just add some sneakers!

2. Sweater

A simple sweater that you can pair up with any set of pants, even leggings!

3. PJS

There are many cute PJ looking shirts, and pants in stores right now. You will literally look like you just rolled out of bed!

4. Casual tee

You can never go wrong with a plain, or graphic t-shirt. If it’s chilly you can pair it with a cardigan.

5. Oversized shirt

An oversized shirt is cute, and you can even pair it with a denim jacket.

6. White under shirt

If you have a shirt big enough to fit a collared white shirt underneath, it is easy to put it underneath and look like you put it tons of effort.

One thing is for sure: no matter which Selena outfit you take inspo from, we can all agree that the heels can be replaced by something a little comfier!  

Cover

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

SCSU Campus Correspondant. Communication major, journalism minor.