3 Affordable Pool Side Must-Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCSU chapter.

Everyone is gearing up for spring break, you’re packing your bags and prepping for a week of fun. Obvs you want some new items in your closet to premiere on spring break but you don’t want to break the bank? There is no need to spend hundreds on some fun new items that look like you spent a fortune!

1. SojoS Sunglasses

I found these beauties on Amazon, they look pricy don’t they? Well all you’ll have to pay to block out the sun in a fashionable way is $10-$20 depending on the pair you choose! Get shopping for your new shades.

2. Neon Spiker

This cool little thing from Francesca’s comes in neon coral, neon lilac, neon lemon, neon blueberry, and neon strawberry. Perfect for holding your beverage can, cup, or cellphone and sunglasses, or any small acessory for that matter! The perfect item to keep your small items in one convinent space near you. Such a cute asset for only $8. 

3. Pool float

These fun items usually cost over thirty dollars, but Francesca’s has your back, for only $25 you could be floating in pure cuteness!

Cover by David Lezcano

SCSU Campus Correspondant. Communication major, journalism minor.