The Ultimate 2020 Valentine’s Day Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Interested in spicing up your Valentine’s Day with a flirty playlist? Look no further! Whether you are celebrating the occasion with your significant other, your girlfriends or alone- this Valentine’s Day playlist is a perfect way to get into the lovey-dovey mood! 

“Love Me Like You Do” – Ellie Goulding 

This song is from the Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack – need I say more? ;) 

“SUGAR” – BROCKHAMPTON 

Doesn’t this song make you want to just hug your SO forever? 

‘Adore You” – Harry Styles 

Having a hard time explaining your feeling for your SO? Play this song for them. 

“Lucky Strike” – Troye Sivan 

One of my all-time favorite songs, perfect to fall in love with. 

“Youuu” – COIN

This is a brand-new song by COIN, my favorite band. If you like this song, you should definitely check out their other music! 

“Me & You Together Song” – The 1975 

This new single from the 1975 just has to be on this list! 

“1950” – King Princess 

Another sweet, slow love song for Valentine’s Day. 

“My Oh My” – Camilla Cabello, DaBaby

This song can really put you and your SO in a sexy mood on V-Day! 

“Moonlight” – Ariana Grande 

You know you’re in love when you belt the lyrics to Moonlight while thinking of your SO. 

“Strawberries & Cigarettes” – Troye Sivan 

A soft love song perfect to listen to while driving on an empty highway at night with your SO. 

“Valentine” – 5 Seconds of Summer 

Of course, I had to add a song called Valentine to this list. 

“Be My Baby” – Ariana Grande, Cashmere Cat 

Play this for your crush and tell them to stop playing games! 

Interested in this playlist? Here’s a link to my Valentine’s Day 2020 Spotify Playlist: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0G62CMXqhdKjEtnIJ063ta?si=fmV16Ul8Tk2_MRrbBP7F7w

Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.